- Printable sample pages have opened in another window
Learning to take personal responsibility is an important step on the road to becoming a self-sufficient person. Students get help Coping with Life by learning how to adapt to things that are beyond their control as well as having a positive response to a setback. Learn effective Stress Management techniques by mapping out different stress-inducers and ways to reduce them. Help overcome the stigma and discrimination surrounding Mental & Physical Health through knowledge and local mental health resources. What is consent and how to maintain Healthy Relationships. Learn the art of the compromise with simple steps to master Cohabitation & Family Life. Be prepared for Emergencies, Self-Defense & First Aid with steps to perform CPR. Comprised of reading passages, graphic organizers, real-world activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz, our resource combines high interest concepts with low vocabulary to ensure all learners comprehend the essential skills required in life.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 6 complete Chapter Google™ Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A bonus Google™ Slides presentation with hands-on activities, crossword, word search, and comprehension quiz.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Coping with Life
- Stress Management
- Mental & Physical Health
- Healthy Relationships
- Cohabitation & Family Life
- Emergencies, Self-Defense & First Aid
- Extension Activities: Hands-On Activities, Crossword, Word Search, and Comprehension Quiz
Your review has been successfully submitted. Once it has been approved by our staff, it will be posted on our website.